1. In preparation for take-off, carry-on items should be placed under the seat in front of you or in what area?
In the overhead compartment
On your lap
All luggage and carry-on items must be checked in
Airlines prohibit carry-on items
2. What department requires customers to comply with aviation rules?
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Central Intelligence Agency
Federal Aviation Administration
Federal Communications Commission
3. What is absolutely prohibited for the duration of the flight?
Drinking alcoholic beverages
1. In the overhead compartment
2. Federal Aviation Administration
In preparation for takeoff, please ensure that your seat backs and tray tables are in their full upright and stowed positions. We ask that you please fasten your seatbelts at this time and secure all baggage underneath the seat in front of you or in the overhead compartments. Please turn off all personal electronic devices, including laptops and cell phones. Federal Aviation Regulations require customers to comply with the lighted customer information signs, other posted signs and crewmember instructions. Please observe the FASTEN SEATBELT and other lighted signs until they have been turned off by the Captain. The NO SMOKING sign will remain illuminated for the duration of the flight and smoking is prohibited throughout the cabin and in the lavatories. All lavatories are equipped with smoke detection systems and Federal Law prohibits tampering with, disabling, or destroying these systems.